Sunday 24 July 2011

20 months

And now, we have a 20 moth old. Actually, about 2 weeks ago we had a 20 month old but nevermind!

So with the odd day of warm weather we have loved our favourite place, the park. Eden has a new found excitement for anything with wings.





Favourite activities include: Dancing, preferably Rhianna, Chris Brown, Lady GaGa, but most things will do. Eating Ice Pops or "bopbops" and mums make up.





New words include: "MINE" "NOOOO" "RICE" "FISH" "BAPPLE (apple)"


Can't wait to see what month 21 will bring!

Shel x

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for your kind comment on my blog Shel :) I'm already addicted to Helly Kitty!
    I used to watch your youtube videos when you were pregnant with Eden as I too have PCOS. Your videos and blog are an inspiration!
    Eden is absolutely beautiful, sorry to read about your problems with people stealing your photos. I guess you could watermark them but it's a shame to have to do that. I'm undecided whether I will watermark mine or not when my little one arrives. Looking forward to your next post.
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete