Friday 2 September 2011

Bad Blogger


Yes that title would be me. Think it is my record so far for time between posting, it's just been one of those times when my mind has been on other things and trying to think of interesting things to blog about - when life has been pretty uninteresting felt too much like hard work.

Well, things have just been hectic and a bit overwhelming if I am honest. I hope it isn't only me who feels like that but do you ever feel like it is gogogogogo and you don't ever really relax. There has been stuff going on, and hopefully some exciting stuff to come before the year is out (and no I'm not pregnant)  but honestly, I think I need a holiday.

I feel very much on auto pilot at the moment. Eden will turn 2 in November and that thought in itself is overwhelming. We still refer to her as "the baby" like, "what's the baby having for dinner" and so on, but more and more these days she shows the traits of a little girl and less of a baby. I didn't get to take her 21 month pictures this month, so yesterday I took some 21 and a half month pictures instead.




and these




and these out takes :o)





So this post is a bit all over the place but I promise to explain all very soon. I do have a wedding to talk about that belonged to my dear friend and Eden was a little flower girl! Also the Mamas and Papas photo shoot amongst other bits and bobs.

Now I'm going to check out Brandi's blog, amongst others :o)

Shel x

2 comments:

  1. These are such cute shots and I know how life is right now...go go go! My faves are the ones with the camera. Adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know exactly how you feel about the whole bad blogger thing. I just got out of one of those little ruts myself! Your little girl is too cute! I love her hat!


    In our sea of love

    ReplyDelete