Sunday 29 January 2012

I'm Back

It's been a while :o)



I have been focused on other things that have been going on and unfortunately writing/blogging has had to take a back seat.. SORRY I promise to be better... so what's been going on with you?

We have had craziness, in no particular order..

HOUSE MOVE - (at short notice) we spent the first month living out of boxes with the house down to bare brickwork (not good with a toddler I might add)

SICKNESS - Eden was hospitalised on CHRISTMAS DAY for a bacterial infection/fever/convulsion...

REDUNDANCY - yup....nuff said

So as life goes there has been a lot going on and some major lifestyle changes that we are still trying to adjust to. It has been tough but I am trying to see the light at the end of the tunnel now. I feel like there has been far too much stress to contend with. I am thankful that we have the new house to focus on and with me losing my job we have had to pull Eden out of nursery which she loved :o( but she is keeping me busy so there is no time to feel sorry for myself.

As Eden goes, well every day is FUN, CHALLENGING, REWARDING and HARD but I wouldn't have it any other way. We are waiting for her hospital visit on 15th Feb to confirm that she has thallasemia and to hopefully sort out a treatment plan of some kind. You see, she gets sick really easily, as well as being tired and lethargic a lot.. it has been really tough but hopefully we are now getting somewhere.

I'm sorry I feel like I am ending this post on quite a downward note but I will try to leave you with some niceness from the past few months. xx

BIG modelling job

Flower Girl


Dancing with her boyfriend

2nd Birthday Gift

Beauty at 2


New Pose :o)

Bye for now xxx












No comments:

Post a Comment