Wednesday 10 November 2010

Being productive

I mean seriously, I have not had the time or inclination to get online!

Having no laptop -I have really been struggling to get up and sit at the computer, it was so easy and convenient with the macbook on my lap.

So I have been busy the past week, and a little stressed, totally consumed with thoughts about Eden's nursery, her upcoming birthday, Christmas.. you get the jist - mind working over time. I have also been struggling with sleep deprivation and the babys constant demand for my attention.. and if I am completely honest it has all been a little overwhelming.

Thankfully Eden is MUCH more settled at her nursery now and is napping well while she is there. I have been really thankful that my husband has been dropping her off there because I can't deal with the crying when I leave her. Having said that today I took her in and thouht I would hide outside to see how long the crying lasted for.. would you believe within about 20 seconds she had stopped! I think it is harder for me than her!

Well I have been birthday planning but I am going to do a seperate blog about that because it may go on for quite a while!!

So I feel like my blogs are not complete without a little visual loveliness so here is my fix:

This picture just cracks me up.



THis is too quick but it is late and I am tired and I am off work now for a few days so I can indulge in writing more then, but for now  I REALLY need to go and catch up on my blogs!

Laters,
Shel xx

No comments:

Post a Comment