Wednesday 24 November 2010

Summer - where did you go?

Oh, Summertime where did you go? Feel like I blinked and Winter is coming again.
Eden's first Summer was a real washout. Why are Summers so rubbish in England. I want to put her in sandals again and cute tops because I love those chunky, chubby baby arms and legs, and those little sausage toes. I love thoes toes...



 Having said that, my favourite month of all is Autumn.. the trees turning golden, more cooler and comfortable.... crisp walks in the park.

Christmas next!!!! :)))))

Shel x

1 comment:

  1. I'm really missing Summer too... here in Kentucky it's raining and sleeting and SO cold. Yuck. A fire in the fireplace and a cup of hot apple cider and I can stay content, at least!

    Love those pictures, she is beautiful :)

    Stephanie
    dirtandlace.com

    ReplyDelete