Thursday 30 June 2011

Falconry Experience

It is so great to do something a little different sometimes and for us it was playing with bit birds!!
I booked a Falconry Experience in Manchester and it was fantastic! I have always wanted to get up close with these birds and to get the chance was just amazing. We took my mum along and she was on baby sitting duties but the hour went by so fast.

I have total respect for birds of prey.






 It's gonna be so great when Eden gets older and I can show her these pictures and tell her all about the majestic birds and how brave dad was holding the biggest bird. If she is anything like me she will love nature and hopefully, we can take her back there and she can try it out for herself... I am sure she will be brave enough to hold the "big" bird too.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment