So many new things learned, a little less baby and a little more toddler. 4 weeks until birthday time!
Things Eden has learned this month:
1. Dancing (or rocking back and forth at least)
2. Mimicking actions to nursery rhymes
3. Trying to wash her hands with a wet wipe
4. Crawling (better late than never!)
5. Wiping her mouth with her sleeve :)
6. Head on mums lap for cuddle time
I am sure there are probably a heap of other things that I can't for the life of me remember right now but you get the jist of it. I am excited for all these new things and how expressive Eden is becoming now. She has this new thing where when it is near bedtime if she hears her dad come in she sprint crawls over to me so that he can't take her to bed it is so funny.
I took some pictures yesterday for Eden's 11 months:
Super cute or what!!