Wednesday 25 May 2011

Interested in Pinteresting

So I am blaming Brandi for my new obsession in Pinterest - you can check out her fab blog HERE

Have you checked out Pinterest? It is a great source of inspiration for cool, crafty ideas, photography and all things that are visually lovely. Well I have already started making plans for projects that I want to partake in. I source this cool idea that is so simple but really practical if your lacking wall space like me :)




I have already started to prepare the images I am going to get printed, I was thinking of a shelf for wedding images, one for family, and one for trips/holidays. What do you think?

Here are the first of the pictures I think I will use, ALL of Eden obviously.












Well it's 11pm and I gotta go to bed, don't know why I always stay up late when I know full well Eden will be up at about 6.30am in the morning.

Ta Ta.

S x

1 comment:

  1. Haha, it's addictive huh? I need to learn some photography skills with our camera so I can take cool pictures too!

    ReplyDelete