We went to her nans this afternoon where she napped well again without a fight, ate well and played lot's... the simplest days are just the best.
Things Eden has started to do this week:
1) Started to dance to music (awkwardly)
2) Clapped her hands a few times
3) Sharing food more and more (without us asking)
4) Trying to climb up things like the table and sofa
5) Belly laughing a LOT more
Another lovely thing that we noticed a couple of days a go is the HUGE gap between her two top teeth that are coming through, I also have heard the beginnings of a lisp? SUPER CUTE!!
No photo's today as my battery died and I didn't have time to recharge it however I found a few pictures in my archives that I had forgotten about.
Eden at 2 weeks old:
|From being first born she would do this thing when she had drank enough milk she would stick her botom lip out and not drink any more.|