Sunday 19 September 2010

Yeah yo

Today, at dinner Eden started doing her cute little wave and she started adding an attempt at "Hello" with it. She said it over and over and it was the first time she has tried to say it. I have a question: When do they actually begin to understand what words mean? I am convinced she is starting to understand but my husband thinks it is all just mimicking... hhmmmmm...

We went to pay a quick visit to my friends new baby again, Eden was a bit bewildered and excited by the site!










I hope everyone had a great Sunday!

Shel x

2 comments:

  1. Wahhhhh that's amazing!
    I think what it is with learning is that Eden has basically linked waving with hello and bye... and that is how children learn, they learn through visualisation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cute! I can't wait till my baby can wave!! Your little one is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete