Monday 27 September 2010

Anfield Tour

Eden is sooo much better now which was great because we had such a busy weekend. Saturday we went to a friends wedding of which I still have a ton of photos to edit.. and then yesterday we went to Liverpool and did a tour of Liverpool football stadium. It's not really my bag, but I had gotten my husband the 2 people tour a while ago for fathers day.. it was fun though to dress Eden up in her football jersey but hard work trekking her around in and out of her pram and carrying her (she is soooo heavy!) anyway she was very well behaved so I can't grumble.








After all that fun would you believe that I have caught this weird bug that my daughter has had.. I started feeling ill while we where out but I haven't felt great for a while now, well by the time we got home I was feeling pretty grim and came out in the rash that Eden has had.. not good, especially when I have a 10 month old to care for. Well at least she will go back to nursery tomorrow and I plan to stay in bed and recuperate.

Nite all,

Shel x

1 comment:

  1. She looks so cute in it too!! They are so heavy when you hold them. I swear they also like to lean down towards the ground and it doesn't make it any easier!!

    ReplyDelete