Monday 23 August 2010

Birthday Gift Ideas

I really wanted to get this post up earlier but I have had a mountain of ironing to do. I still have a mental list of things I need to get done this week but there never seems to be enough time in the day!

Anyhow I have been looking at possible gifts for Eden's birthday, although it is only her birthday in November I definitely want to buy it early. We decided a while back that we would get her a trike, we have a big park right by where we live and I have visions of taking her over there on it next summer. The one I have been looking at is pink and should last her a couple of years but it is out of stock, however I did find one on Amazon.



Then I found this trendy cow print version and I think I am in LOVE with it!


I am considering paying the bit extra for this version because A. It looks so good, B. It's design is unisex and if it is still in good order it may be suitable for a future brother or sister.

So let me know your opinion??

Oooh, we got Eden's next stage car seat too:


It is a Britax, side impact protection, 9 months - 4 years. I can't wait to get her in it as she has totally outgrown her maxi cosi now and she will be able to see what's going on instead of facing the seat.



再見
Shel x

No comments:

Post a Comment