Monday 23 August 2010

Great Expectations

Hey all!

I have just been looking through some pictures on my hard drive and found this!


Wow, was I really so HUGE!?

I was 8 months pregnant here it was my mums birthday last October. The girl with me is my uncle's wife Rebecca. When I look at this I feel the excitement that I felt back then, I was totally beside myself with joy. At the same time I had enough, I was miserable, I was so ready for Eden to come. My belly was so big I wasn't sleeping and I couldn't breath because of all the weight and I felt exhausted all the time.

The reason I look like I am carrying triplets is because I developed a condition called Polyhydramnios which is basically too much amniotic fluid surrounding the baby. As you can see here, I look like I have a basketball under my dress!



再見
Shel x

No comments:

Post a Comment