Friday 13 August 2010

Black Friday?

Today, exactly 9 months ago I gave birth.

I cannot believe that my daughter is this age already - it has flown by.
It only seems like yesterday I was in the hospital being induced. I went in on the Wednesday evening, labored until the Friday lunchtime, and then went down for an emergency C-section.

It was the worst thing I have ever experienced - and the best.


First Portrait

Seasoned Poser now!

How she has changed since then. She has learnt how to say "mamma, dadda, nanna", she eats almost anything we give her and has favourite foods like rice crackers and water melon. She can sit up, share food and has favourite toys and cartoons. She also shows affection and gives kisses which is just the best.

I am so proud of my little girl and can't wait to see what the next few months have in store.

No comments:

Post a Comment