Sunday 8 August 2010

Me, myself, and mine




Well Eden's father and I have been together for 7 years now, and this May we got married after a long engagement. It was no easy task as the wedding was booked literally a couple of weeks before we discovered I was pregnant and in the end I gave myself 5 months to make all the arrangements. I decided I didn't need all the stress of it while I was pregnant and as Eden was only due in November I decided not to even think about the wedding too much until after Christmas.. and the thought of getting into a wedding dress just after giving birth Yikes! that was scary enough in itself!

Luckily everything came together, and now I am happy to have the same surname as my daughter ;o)



The venue - Leasowe Castle, Wirral
Excited Bride!
Some of my husbands family came all the way from Hong Kong for the wedding and to meet Eden!




Crazy to think 18 months ago we didn't have our baby and we weren't married!



No comments:

Post a Comment