Saturday 14 August 2010

Key Pieces


So there are a few things that I have accumulated over the months that I think defines Eden's "style"

I always thought it was important for her to look good. I know a lot of people will roll their eyes and think "why do you need to spend so much on baby clothes, they only grow out of them!" - but I have to say that the things she has, she has had for months, and they have lasted - plus I LOVE co-ordinating her outfits and looking for bargains.. it is my favourite hobby. Most of her items are on sale anyway and I always look for a good deal.

Anyhow, I really really like Bandana Bibs and Eden has a couple. You can get them on ebay of various quality, but I recommend the Bibistuff ones. There are not many around in the UK which makes the look even more unique and if your little one is a bit of a dribbler these look much more stylish that a regular bib.



Another thing that she has, although she doesn't wear them as often anymore is headbands. She has tons of headbands and I have had so many comments from strangers asking where I get them from. One of the better sites is Daisy Dots Boutique as I have had a few from here and you can mix and match them - however they can be a little pricey but great for a special occasion.



Another really cool buy is Mary Jane Socks as Eden has a few pairs and they are the perfect transition between normal socks and shoes as they have a grip underneath for when baby gets mobile but they look like shoes. She couldn't do without them these days.

Laters,

Shel x

No comments:

Post a Comment