Thursday 12 August 2010

Rainy Days and Lazy Mornings

Eden was up at the crack off dawn today wanting to play. She seemed to have perked up a bit from her cold so I took the opportunity to grab a few snaps. I had been planning on taking her over the park for a mini photo shoot but considering we where both under the weather and the weather itself wasn't great we had a but of fun in edens' nursery and our room.








The camera loves her, and she loves the camera. The past few weeks she has started posing for a picture which is so comical to watch (see left!)

If we lived in London I would try to get her into baby modeling as I think she would adore it.



















Well for now she will have to make do with mum.







We have both been pretty exhausted today but earlier I watched the Perseid Meteor Shower I ventured into the yard at 11pm as this is the time it peaks here in the UK and would you know it a huge grey cloud descended over the house.. typical. However there where some breaks in the cloud and I did get to see a few, some where pretty imense. I have never seen a meteor before and I couldn't help but think how cool it will be when Eden is older and we can take her to watch them.

Night all,

Shel x





             

No comments:

Post a Comment