Friday 13 August 2010

Playtime

She is into everything, and I mean everything. This last week she has gotten a huge fascination with everything she shouldn't touch. Ornaments, furniture, her play mat which she pulls apart and tries to eat, paper.. the list goes on. I know this is to be expected but I thought they only do this kind of thing when they are toddlers, or am I just naive?

For a baby that can't crawl she sure can get around. This morning I found her half wedged under the sofa, and it isn't a large sofa, she looked so proud of herself for managing to make it across the room on her belly.


I know she looks like she is crawling but she really isn't. She hoists herself up on her knees and then falls back down again, I don't think it will be long now though.

As it was her big 9 months birthday she had her first proper bath - as in not supported in any way. My little one is getting her independence now and she loved it.. really need to get some bath toys..

I had a free afternoon as my mum took her for a few hours as I'm still feeling under the weather. It is a rarity that I get some "me time" and it was great, but I have to admit I miss her when she isn't around.



It's been a loooong day,

Nite all,

S x

No comments:

Post a Comment