Saturday 14 August 2010

Mad Hatter

Today was an average Saturday with average weather and a weary bubba. She has napped a few times today, probably waiting for her cold to break - it is coming out now so she should be back to her normal self in a day or two....




I am having a love affair with wooly beanie hats for babies at the moment and I couldn't resist getting her this cute one from a local shop the other day.

I have soooo many photos to go through and edit specifically from our mini honeymoon and other daily odds and ends. I have literally hundreds of images of Eden stored on my external hard drive - that is on my list of things to do this week - sort them out. I also have a ton of video footage and I need to find a decent video editing program to edit them, add music and put on DVD.. any recommendations?

再見
Shel x

No comments:

Post a Comment